The DevOps team is one of the core technology teams of Lumiq.ai and is responsible for managing network activities, automating Cloud setups and application deployments. The team also interacts with our customers to work out solutions. If you are someone who is always pondering how to make things better, how technologies can interact, how various tools, technologies, and concepts can help a customer or how you can use various technologies to improve user experience, then Lumiq is the place of opportunities.
- Explore about the newest innovations in scalable and distributed systems.
- Helps in designing the architecture of the project, solutions to the existing problems and future improvements to be done.
- Make the cloud infrastructure and services smart by implementing automation and trigger based solutions.
- Interact with Data Engineers and Application Engineers to create continuous integration and deployment frameworks and pipelines.
- Playing around with large clusters on different clouds to tune your jobs or to learn.
- Researching about new technologies, proving the concepts and planning how to integrate or update.
- Be part of discussions of other projects to learn or to help.
- 2+years of experience as DevOps Engineer.
- You understand actual networking to Software defined networking.
- You like containers and open source orchestration system like Kubernetes, Mesos.
- Should have experience to secure system by creating robust access policy and network restrictions enforcement.
- Should have knowledge about how applications work are very important to design distributed systems.
- Should have experience to open source projects and have discussed the shortcomings or problems with the community on several occasions.
- You understand that provisioning a Virtual Machine is not DevOps.
- You know you are not a SysAdmin but DevOps Engineer who is the person behind developing operations for the system to run efficiently and scalably.
- Exposure on Private Cloud, Subnets, VPNs, Peering, Load Balancers and have worked with them.
- You check logs before screaming about error.
- Multiple Screens makes you more efficient.
- You are a doer who don’t say the word impossible.
- You understand the value of documentation of your work.
- You understand the Big Data ecosystem and how can you leverage cloud for it.
- You know these buddies - #airflow, #aws, #azure, #gcloud, #docker, #kubernetes, #mesos, #acs
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying